Monday, July 14, 2014

Mid-Summer's Evening Wedding: Katy + Taylor


JP and I attended the most gorgeous wedding reception this past weekend. 
Seriously, between the manicured hedges, globe string lights, the most talented DJ I've heard in a while, and the fabulous company, we stayed all night and even beyond the bride and groom's grand sparkler-lined exit (much to the dismay of those working at the venue and attempting to clean up... Sorry! Too much excitement and catching up with friends!)

Katy and her now-husband Taylor were radiating happiness, which I always think is just the most lovely thing -- there's nothing better than when you can really tell that the newly married couple are enjoying themselves at their own party!

It was a beautiful night, the food was delicious, and we might have managed to make ourselves at home on the dance floor... I still can't believe JP has transformed me into someone who likes to dance! 












3 comments: