Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Wedding in the Mountains: Bailey + John


Yesterday, I got to celebrate my cousin Bailey's wedding!
She was married in the mountains, up Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City -- a canyon that, despite having lived in Utah my entire life, I haven't spent hardly any time in. 
Which I now realize is unfortunate, because it is a beautiful canyon! 
The aspens, the mountains, the perfect weather, how happy the bride and groom were, it all worked together so spectacularly. 
And it was such a lovely venue. 
The wedding colors were green as well, which suited the location perfectly, not to mention their favors couldn't have been more on point-- individual Blue Spruce tree starters all ready to plant! (!!!!) 
I am seriously obsessed with them. And I might have made JP take one too so that I can plant two spruces... 

It was a lovely afternoon spent with family surrounded by gorgeous mountains. 
I can't seem to get enough of the mountains around here lately. 
It's like I am finally realizing how incredible they really are!











 ^^^ the favors!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous! Great venue indeed. Back to nature. Didn't see any ring though. Tell me they stayed through the tradition. If not it's never too late. Check out Tacori rings and more at http://www.merryrichardsjewelers.com/

    ReplyDelete