Friday, February 21, 2014

Best Of: Utah Edition

Ooh I love living in Utah!
There is so much to do! Winter or Summer. 
And there's so many great places to eat, as evidenced by most of my blog posts... moving on:

Not being in school this semester (hello graduated life) lets me enjoy a lot more of Utah than I usually do during this time of the year!

First up, skiing!!

My dad and I head up to Sundance resort -- I've been skiing there since I was 3 years old so it might not be the biggest resort in Utah, but I always feel like I'm home when I'm there, I love it!!




We went on the weekend with the HUGE snowstorm so the snow was A-MAZ-ING. And then it's decided to rain and be 50 degrees for the last two weeks so...

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Next up: BYU Basketball games!

Which are seriously so much fun to go to. 
They're so loud and everyone gets so into it!
BYU played Gonzaga last night and it was the best game! 
JP and I got a little cameo on ESPN too! haha for like 3 whole seconds.




<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And then this isn't really a Utah-specific thing but...
HAVE YOU TRIED THESE?!?


Delicious. So so yummy. 
Get out to your nearest grocery store and purchase some! You won't regret it. 
The marshmallow crispy ones are my fave.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Cute post. Love skiing! Question. What skis do you ride? They look super fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surface ski's! New last year I think? Possibly two years ago. I love them!!

      Delete