Sunday, January 19, 2014

Resolving:



I mentioned in this post how a few of my new year's resolutions included updating and refreshing our little apartment, and those resolutions are well underway!

We've lived here for about 2.5 years now, and nothing has changed much (from an interior design perspective) since we moved in. 
So, over these last few weeks I've been brainstorming and rearranging, and then re-rearranging, until finally voilá
The bookshelves are color coordinated and my coffee table is finally realizing its full potential. 
What do you think?





^^^ a christmas present this year from my sister serving her mission in New Jersey! ^^^

^^^ Our apartment is also hosting its very first live plant! Isn't she a beaut? ^^^




See how the bookshelves used to look here

5 comments:

  1. Love it grace!! Where'd you get that calendar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I made it! I saw one I liked and totally copied it haha I wouldn't mind sending it to you at all if you want it! (although I am SURE you could make one much better) Let me know! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh my gosh I love it! And I'll totally pay you for it. Or I could send you a free print from my shop and we could trade?

      Delete
    3. Would love to trade!! What's your email?

      Delete
  2. Katie.brooke.james@gmail.com. Just let me know which print you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete