Friday, November 22, 2013

Links for the Weekend! Hooray!


^^^ This is my "IT'S THE WEEKEND" snapchat I sent to a friend... seemed appropriate.

It's the weekend! YES!
On a sadder note, I taught my very last anatomy class last night. I've been an anatomy TA for over 2 years now, and seriously it's been my most favorite thing EVER. I love my fellow anatomy TA's, I love teaching, and I love the human body and learning more about it, so it was sort of the perfect marriage of everything I love. And now it's over! This last semester of mine is flying by. I mean FLYING. 

Anyways, that was a tangent and now onto what I was planning on writing:

JP and I are joining my family on a little staycation up at the Zermatt Resort in Midway and I'm so so excited! I love pseudo-vacations! So little stress and so much fun! 

But before i go, some links that have been making my week:

>>> I can't wait to show you guys my new project involving these prints!

>>> This website, I'm obsessed with it. And I'm definitely using their downloadables for Thanksgiving!

>>> Been listening and loving this cover. 

>>> I'm in tears over this story and video. There are people in this world who are absolutely incredible. 


>>> Literally dying to purchase these. Trying to find them a little more in my price range though haha

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Thank you so much for posting about Cobalt & Dash! That's the nicest!!! And I really hope you get some use out of those printables ;) P.S. can we please double sometime!?!

    ReplyDelete