Friday, May 31, 2013

Decompressing

I'M DONE!
Which means you don't have to read anymore of my ramblings about being stressed to the max haha thanks for bearing with me through all these months!

I took the MCAT yesterday morning, and I think it went well! I won't find out my score for about a month, but the stress is gone!

And yesterday was May 30.... remember what that means?? SHOPPING FAST = OVER!
Guys, I totally recommend it if you're looking for a little budget cleanse/boost/whatever. For one thing, I am SO excited to go shopping now and to be honest, I've realized how many things I thought I "needed" were actually pretty unnecessary...

Woohoo! I went to the Scottsdale Mall (I took the MCAT in Arizona) straight from the testing center and promptly purchased 4 Sprinkles cupcakes (remember how much I love them?) and some white pants I've been eyeing from H&M, along with a swimsuit and some hair barretts... so I'm back in business! haha. 

We're staying here for the rest of the weekend celebrating my brother-in-law graduating from medical school and my newest little niece is getting blessed on Sunday! So we're just making a party out of it :)

My father-in-law rented a house in Phoenix and it's been so much fun -- there's a little river behind it with a boat and I spent the majority of today in the pool with my other niece Gwenna. 

Post-MCAT life is just as wonderful as I imagined it would be haha. 






4 comments:

  1. Congrats girl!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! congrats! I am going to have to try that shopping fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl, I know you did wonderful! Hope y'all had a great weekend - sure looks like it : )

    ReplyDelete