Monday, April 15, 2013

A Picture-less Weekend Re-cap:

Friday night:

We did homework. Isn't that exciting?! Lots of studying up in here. 
Oh, JP and I also went and volunteered at the juvenile detention center here in Provo (we've been doing it for about 4 months now) and can I just tell you how much I love it?! 
We help out with the 16-17 year old boys and they are really something. They've made mistakes and lost their way a little bit but their perspectives on life and why they are in jail are so interesting, not to mention a lot of them are hilarious,  so it's really been one of the best things JP and I have done together since we got married!

Saturday:

Saturday morning I had to take a practice MCAT (party time) and then decided that the best way to spend the next three hours were by laying on my couch watching 'Legally Blonde' (now that I actually know how law school really is/works, that movie is even funnier).
Then it was back to the library. 

BUT we did manage to break away for a dinner date with my parents and little brother woot woot!

Sunday:

Sunday was fabulous, full of church and teaching my little 6 year olds (love them). 
After a relaxing Sunday dinner (one of the many perks of having family in Provo) it was decided that applying for 'Amazing Race' with my older brother was next on our life to-do lists, then it was back to studying for a bit until I remembered that MAD MEN IS BACK AIRING ON SUNDAYS NOW!!!
Remember how I'm obsessed? Yep. Good thing the semester is ending soon because Sunday nights just got a lot less productive. 

**************************************
Also, can we talk about how precious my new little 5-day-old niece is?!
Lilian Laurie Smith. 
She's a doll. 



1 comment: