Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas!


It's Christmas morning here in Australia and in true Christmas spirit, it's pouring rain.
But I actually don't mind it because I might have gotten a little bit sunburned yesterday and the cool air feels fantastic haha. 
Plus I'm pretending that it's like "snow" on Christmas, so I'm pretty happy about it. 

I am so grateful for the family I've had the privilege of meeting here! It's really been a Christmas unlike any I've had. I wondered if I would feel sad and homesick, since this is the first Christmas I've spent away from my family, but JP's family is so warm and friendly and wonderful that I've felt like I've been with family this whole time (which I definitely did not expect to happen)!

So Happy Christmas from Australia!  

Above is a little picture of our tree back in Utah! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment