Saturday, November 17, 2012

Date Night

JP has been typing his fingers off for the past month writing a huge memo for his law school writing class (it's due today, so yay! I get my husband back!) but I decided he needed a break, so I took him on a little date last night!
It started off with attended the grand opening/christmas tree lighting/fireworks show at the Outlets at Traverse Mountain! Which are really nice, by the way. 
We sort of bought ourselves lots of early christmas presents from the J. Crew there... but everything was an additional 40% off so can you blame us?!
Then we stopped by Chipotle for some steak burritos and onto see Skyfall 007 at the IMax theater with a large diet coke and crepes (with gelato on JP's... yeah, he's heading straight for diabetes, it's fine).
Pretty good date if I do say so myself. 
:)




3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh. Utah totally needed this. I cannot wait to go shopping there. So so fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like opening night was a blast! I made it there Saturday and I agree-it's so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so happy with your J.Crew shopping bag. I like that cardigan on the third picture. You seem to be enjoying life as I wondered along your blog. Brings a lot of harmony.
    meegsfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete