Monday, October 8, 2012

Rise & Shout

I've been getting really into fall-y things lately and obviously that meant that I needed to attend a football game. 
So this past weekend Mr JP and I went to support our school and cheered our little hearts out. 

But here's the thing, I don't really understand what's going on in football that well... 
So one or two games a year fills that need in my life haha. 

I do really enjoy the games for other reasons though - the energy, the excitement, when we win, concessions (I could live off cotton candy), an excuse to get decked out in school attire (I love dressing up for just about anything...) but as for the actual football, not so much haha. I'm getting better though! Mr JP will explain different plays and strategies to me so I am slowly but surely catching on.





No comments:

Post a Comment