Saturday, October 13, 2012

Angel's Landing

This weekend Mr JP and I decided to pretend we have a Fall break and joined my family and some friends down in St George! 

Besides eating way too much junk food, catching lizards that are stuck in window wells, and hot tubbing, we also woke up early this morning and drove to Zion National Park to hike the infamous Angel's Landing.

I've lived in Utah my whole life and had always wanted to hike it, and now I can check it off my bucket list! 
It was so much fun, and made even better because we hiked with the most entertaining group of people. 
(we even got shhh'd by a group of old people, who shhhh's people when you're on a hike?!)

And let me tell you, when you're scaling a cliff thousands of feet above the ground, there are few things more hilarious than watching someone who is afraid of heights.







Siblings!










3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures!!! I have always wanted to hike Angel's Landing, it looks gorgeous! Guess I'll have to stop by the next time I'm in Southern Utah. I adore your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i'm just glad you guys survived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this web site is truly nice and the people are genuinely sharing fastidious thoughts.

    Also visit my blog :: Jordan Femme

    ReplyDelete