Wednesday, August 1, 2012

7 Brides for 7 Brothers: A Musical

This week Mr JP and I had the pleasure of seeing "7 Brides for 7 Brothers" up at the Sundance Outdoor Ampitheatre
It was such a cool atmosphere sitting up in the mountains and watching the sun go down behind the trees (sidenote - has anyone else noticed the unreal-gorgeous sunsets Utah has been having lately?? I'm loving it!).

 We made it a family affair and went with my sister and her new sort-of-dating guy, along with my grandma, little brother, and parents! Can you say partay? haha
But really, the whole night was so splendid and I was pleasantly surprised with how professional the production was! 
It definitely gets a recommendation from me if you're looking for something to do up here around these parts :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm a new follower thanks to Pinterest and your beautiful wedding! Where did you get your shoes in this post? They are so cute! Thanks for sharing your stories!

    Julie
    julieblakeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so thrilled! Thank you! I love your blog too -- you've got a new follower :)
      I found my shoes here:
      http://www.onlineshoes.com/womens-clarks-desert-boot-beeswax-leather-p_id171548

      Delete