Sunday, July 22, 2012

California Lovin'

This weekend, Mr JP and I drove to California for my friend Jenna's wedding!
I met Jenna on my study abroad in London :)  


She married her now-husband Mike and believe me, its been a long road for those two haha but they were SO HAPPY, you could see it on their faces all night. The whole reception was amazing, and I got to catch up with some of my favorite people too!
Definitely worth the trip.

Congrats Jenna & Mike!
 More friends from London!!


I couldn't help myself.



... and now we are enjoying some time in San Francisco with friends we don't get to see very often! 
But more about that later :)

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful reception!! You are gorgeous, as usual!! Have a wonderful time in California! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you got some great pictures from the reception! It was so fun to see you and catch up-you two really are such great friends to travel all the way to come. I know it meant a lot to Jenna! Enjoy San Francisco!

    ReplyDelete