Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bridal Showers n Stuff




Hello Everyone! 
Finals week is somehow upon me again, and I am not too thrilled about BUT I am just about dying with how gorgeous the weather has been and am currently taking advantage of it by "studying" outside in a fabulous little corner on campus. 
I am the worst student during spring/summer semester. I can't seem to focus long enough to get any studying done nor find any motivation to do homework. 
Wish me luck because I am going to need it haha. 

However, the fact that it is finals week definitely didn't get in the way of helping throw a hilarious bridal shower/bachelorette party for Eliza last night!
She gets married in 10 days! Woohoo! 

I just love weddings and all related festivities, I'm such a nerd. 
But really, I love attending them or helping plan them because everyone involved is always so happy, it's refreshing!

Last night was the best - great company, delicious crepes, & hilarious games are definitely a good combination.


The blushing bride-to-be:
 



Aww.. Future sisters!



My sister is like the crepe-master:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment