Saturday, April 7, 2012

A Cake-Batter-Rice-Crispies Kind of Night

Since it's Easter weekend, Mr. JP and I have decided to take a small break from our no-sugar resolution, and we kicked it off by making some cake batter rice crispie treats (thanks pinterest! I think that I use the recipes I pin more than anything else from that site!) We got together with our friends Eric and Kimmi (Kimmi is the rice crispie master) and ended up having a bit of a rice crispie feast (whoops, but it's not really our fault... we've been deprived...). 

But really, they are super delicious, and I'm a sucker for anything involving cake batter. 

Happy Easter Weekend!










Someone had a hard time keeping their hands off the rice crispies long enough to take a decent picture...




No comments:

Post a Comment