Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Midterm Mayhem

Midterms are OVER!

I mean, I still have two tests this next week, but two compared to five?! Piece of cake. 
I heard through the grapevine that people were waiting in line at the testing center last night for over 45 minutes!
(what does it say about me that my juicy gossip is about lines at the testing center? ... don't answer that...) 



Here are some little things that kept me going during these last six days:

This wedding is beyond gorgeous. And so so cool.

This video = hilarious. 

I also discovered my new favorite online shopping site. 

 I'm super excited about the Valentines Day present I decided on for Mr. JP.  (It's coming from India!)  
But I can't show what it is yet because I don't want him to see it.

Tumbling around this tumblr... and this tumblr...







This guy, of course: 





































Oh and can we talk about how good this stuff is??

2 comments:

  1. Matson was at the testing center last night. Knew it was like a 2-3 hour test he would need. Went there at like 7 and didn't get in until 8. So yeah long line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I just died a little bit inside when I clicked a link to MY tumblr. I feel SO honored! But seriously.

    ReplyDelete