Monday, January 2, 2012

A Recap of 2011:

In January...
I moved in to my new apartment...
I went on a weekend getaway...
And saw a movie at the Sundance Film Festival...
In February...
A new tradition was started...
I flooded our kitchen... (whoops)
And discovered a new Provo favorite...

March came along and...
I saw Joshua Radin in concert for the second time...
I drove to Vegas in the middle of the night (a side-effect of Jimmermania)...
Jean Paul and I celebrated 18-months of dating...

April consisted of...
A London reunion disguised as a bridal shower...
and someone I think rather highly of graduated from BYU...

May included...
A road trip to the city by the bay...
someone else I think rather highly of graduated from high school...
and I took Jean Paul to see Les Mis for his first time ever...

In June...
We took an eventful trip to St George for a wedding...
I went on the wedding tour 2011...
and took off to the annual Collins beach trip!

In July I...
celebrated the Fourth of July...
put a flag on top of Squaw Peak...
said goodbye to a key component of my childhood...
and had my very first bridal shower!  

August was a pretty important month because...
we went to three wedding receptions in one night...
I celebrated my birthday...
I had my bachelorette party...
My sister in law got engaged...
and oh yeah, I got married!

In September...
I begrudgingly posted a few pictures from our honeymoon...
We had a fabulous Labor Day weekend...
and celebrated my brother's birthday...

October consisted of...
our living room coming together...
a spontaneous yogurtland date...

In November...
I put together our picture wall...
I finally made a video of mine and Jean Paul's San Fransisco trip...
I hosted the most epic wish party... 
We celebrated 3 months of being married...
Jean Paul hosted his first annual pie party...

In December we ended the year with...
Jean Paul taking the LSAT...
the third annual classy Christmas party...
Christmas in Costa Rica..
and our first Christmas (non)card...








No comments:

Post a Comment