Monday, January 9, 2012

Lipstick.

I've received a few questions lately about what kind of lipstick I wear, so here are some of my favorites!


The Mean Reds:

MAC Ruby Woo (a classic)
*possibly the best matte red color ever created*





Maybelline's Coral Crush
*the title is misleading. I love this color because it goes on as a lighter, less intense red*




My Go-To:

MAC Vegas Volt
*I looooove this color. It's the perfect shade of bright coral and literally matches every outfit*





Midnight Madness:
These are for my darker, more suave look haha.



Maybelline's Plum Perfect


Lancome's All Done Up




And I just love this quote, (if you'll excuse the language):

[Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. 
That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.]
-Gwyneth Paltrow-


1 comment: