Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Night at The Velour

Last night we went The Velour! It's a lovely little place where bands play music. It helps keep Provo somewhat cool. 
Why did we go you may ask?
To support these guys!

Meet: The Daniel's

See the guy on the far right? That's my brother-in-law.  
I feel pretty sweet about it, if I'm being honest. 
They did really well too!  
And if I am correct, I've been hearing that there are some pretty big future plans in store for them...
And you can follow them on twitter if you want to:

 






1 comment:

  1. Kuchi Jewels is a project of Gem & Gems which is a leading exporter since 2005 to onwards in all over the world. Our company has experienced, educated and motivated staff. Our main goal is to meet the international standard B2C and B2B export target with competitive prices and high quality products. best silicone rings chile , best silicone rings germany ,

    ReplyDelete