Friday, November 18, 2011

Twihards



Okay, somehow we ended up at the midnight showing of "Breaking Dawn part 1" last night. 
I mean, we hadn't missed any of the midnight showings for the first three movies, so we had to go...  right? 

Husband really didn't want to go... but I bought him a ticket online and then he didn't have a choice hahaha... 
He's a great sport to put up with me. 

Anyways, the combination of lack of sleep, hoards of pre-teen fans, Jacob's one-liners, and low expectations made for a great night!
(And don't get your hopes up, Bella is expressionless is this movie too)

 I live for the midnight-movie crowd.
But seriously how freakishly perfect is the Bella on the right?!


 Always. I've never been to a movie with her where she hasn't brought carrots. Literally.

Related!


 Soo excited to see Edward!





2 comments:

  1. It's so true. jord loves carrots. And ahh that Bella is creepily spot on! And we went too but to Draper theater where they have assigned seats so you don't have to wait. But it was a good movie minus the talking wolves part and the 45 minute honeymoon scenes that could of been 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog from a pinterest. YOUR wedding dress was GORGEOUS! OK, your whole wedding was beautiful. I actually just called my husband and asked him if I can have another wedding so I can copy yours. haha (don't get me wrong, I loved my wedding) Then I kept reading and realized you only had a monthish to plan?! Girl thats amazing! Anyway, love the blog.

    ReplyDelete