Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday Night Lights

Friday night entailed a night with good friends, Christmas lights at Riverwoods, Santa, a concert by Jon Schmidt, and best of all... SNOW! I am sooo excited to go skiing I can hardly wait!!

I have totally been taken over by the holiday spirit too - Christmas music has been playing in our house and I have kind of blown up Pinterest in my search for Christmas decoration ideas... Oh, and as a warm-up for Thanksgiving I think I have eaten my weight in good food this weekend- it's like training for a marathon right?

There's only two days of work and school this week and then I get five fabulous days of doing whatever I want to do.
I have a feeling this week is going to be a good one.














1 comment:

  1. The last picture is perfection! what a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete