Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sweet and Spicy

Last night we had a bachelorette party for one of my very best friends (also my sister-in-law) Shayla! I mentioned her getting in engaged in this post, and her wedding is now a mere 8 days away! 
The theme was "Sweet & Spicy" (think red and pink everything...)
 
We got together with some close friends, ate soup + cinnamon rolls, played some *questionable* games, and gifted Shayla with scandalous presents (of course)
 
It was a blast (for me anyway) and I just cannot wait for her wedding!



 Spicy: Soups                     Sweet: Desserts






The Hostesses
Jordan + Me + Markell 







 We always do this pose... and always almost drop the person... one of these days we really are going to drop them... I feel bad for that unlucky person haha


 Spicy + Sweet


 Yay sisters! 
We can ignore that fact that I looked a little worked in this shot...


3 comments:

  1. holy cow that house is amaaaazing. i died over those pictures. and the party theme? adorable. i love that you all wore the party theme colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on Kylee's comment-- great theme, gorgeous pictures, LUCKY Shayla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun! So excited for Shayla! I still find it hilarious that you have all been best friends since forever and now you're sisters! LUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete