Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wedding Pictures Day 5: Awkward...

The great thing about pictures is that moments are captured forever. 
Tender moments, heartwarming moments, joyful moments, I mean really photography is great.
However, you also get, um other moments captured, and instead of hiding them away I've decided to publish them on the internet haha.
Here are some hilarious moments captured on the wedding day, immortalized forever in their awkwardness:

First: The Cake-Shove


My mom made is VERY clear that she strongly disapproved of cake shoving, and I agreed it was a bad tradition that I wouldn't participate in.
However in the moment something possessed me and I decided that not only would I shove it in Jean Paul's face, but I would try to break his jaw?



  Second: THAT pose again


 Seriously, I don't know why we always feel like doing this pose is a good idea. 
It is ALWAYS a disaster. But here it is again, and yes, it was as graceful as this picture makes it seem.



Third: The Car Decorations
 Haha this is the most appropriate picture of our car after the bridesmaids and groomsmen got done with it. Awkward. The best part though? The groomsmen told my father-in-law that the bridesmaids were responsible for all the *questionable* artwork drawn on the windows...



Fourth: How Everyone REALLY felt about taking pictures
 It was a beautiful day when we got married. Also maybe the hottest day of the summer. Everyone really pulled through for all the pictures but this one made me laugh because except for Me and Jean Paul, everyone looks extremely displeased haha.

Fifth:
I think this picture speaks for itself, just take a look at my sister in the orange dress on the right hahaha

7 comments:

  1. haha brave move Grace! I don't think ill be able to publish my awkward pictures!! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be one of my favorite posts ever-- so, so hilarious!

    "...something possessed me and I decided that not only would I shove it in Jean Paul's face, but I would try to break his jaw?" Hahahahahaha. I can't stop laughing (and I really am against the cake-shove)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen this one when you posted it! I'm so glad you used some of the funny pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are those bridesmaid dresses from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures!!! haha. Where was your venue?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know what the name is of the lace that she used to make your dress? I am getting mine made as well and I llove the lace on your dress.

    Thank You
    Mima

    ReplyDelete