Sunday, August 28, 2011

Welcome Home

We are FINALLY home! 
After traveling for 12 hours what is usually the first thing you want to do? 
SHOWER. I was so so excited to get in the shower and feel clean again. 

Oh wait, we don't have a shower curtain. 

"No problem," I thought, "I'll just be really careful and not get water anywhere..."

Cue flooding of the bathroom. 

So then I decided a bathtub was the way to go. Except that I have a freakish amount of hair on my head and our bathtub is a little bit too small. 

I'll stop with the description there but yes, it was as cramped and awkward as you're imagining. 

And where was my knight in shining armor during this traumatic event you may ask? 
He was napping



Anyways,
We also have no furniture, which is kind of hilarious. 
And I don't really care at all right now because look what we came home to:


I LOVE WEDDING PRESENTS!
One of Jean Paul's groomsmen stacked them all up while we were gone and it was so well done I had to document it haha. (Thanks Cody)



We've been unwrapping for two hours and the end is nowhere in sight. 

People are so nice-- Jean Paul and I literally didn't have a single thing when we moved in and with each plate and cup and appliance I unwrap I just want to do a little dance :)

1 comment: