Friday, August 26, 2011

Just a Few Things...

Hello there!

I wasn't going to post until I got home, but Jean Paul is asleep and I just drank a diet Dr. Pepper so it would seem I have some free time on my hands (okay lets be honest, I've had nothing but free time this whole week but you know what I mean).

I feel like I haven't been the best blogger, but I guess planning a wedding in 7 weeks (still can't believe we pulled that off...) is a pretty good excuse. 

I'm not really excited at all to return to the real world (I checked my email today for the first time all week and had emails from my professors... ohhh noooo...) but I am really excited to share a few things on this little blog of mine

Some of them include: 


- my bridals (seriously SO excited to post these, I had a marvelous photographer and am so happy with them)
- the resolution to the coke bottle dilemma (thank you so much for all your input!)
- wedding pictures (as soon as I get them... I'm dying to see them!)
- no honeymoon pictures.  I have always had a weird thing against posting honeymoon pictures... so I won't.

Also, I just wanted to say thank you
Thank you for all your love and support leading up to my wedding, and thank you for reading! 
It means the world to me :)



and here's a little preview:

2 comments:

  1. Your wedding dress is beautiful! Can I ask who made it....or where i can get it or similar ones...so hard to find ones for the temple that aren't just ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the interest in my dress I am flattered! I had it made by Penelope Perkins and she has her own little shop in Salt Lake City. Her number is 801-582-5010 and she was amazing to work with.

    Hope that helps! Let me know if you have anymore questions.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete