Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happenings as of late

In my mind, summer starts on June 1, so even though I have been out of school for over a month now, I kind of feel like summer has just barely begun! Woohoo!! 

Here are some summer happenings as of late:

I have a horrendous memory so this is a good exercise for me. 



I saw "X-Men: First Class" and LOVED IT.

I got squirted on by blood at work, twice. 

I am now a primary worker and spent my Sunday with the sunbeams discussing whether or not a garage would protect you from lightening with four-year-olds -- it was enlightening, really. 

I planted my own flower garden today! All different colors of dahlia's. I am so excited to them to sprout up in 10 days I can hardly wait. I am sure I will be posting lots of pictures on here of my little sprouts because I won't be able to help myself :)

'Bachelorette' watching parties every Monday night. Life isn't complete without a weekly dose of trashy TV right? Right. 

Redecorating my room! I am soo excited to post before-and-after pictures on here, but the "after" part is still a work in progress. 

And last but certainly not least, I am going to St. George this weekend to attend this lovely lady's wedding. I am in desperate need of a tan, seeing as spending my days inside in scrubs is not exactly the best way to get some color :)


I am a huge fan of flowers (and I don't take the photo-cred)



Sidenote: I am not very good at going to bed early. In my mind I think to myself "Hey Grace, you have work at 7:30 tomorrow morning, if you don't go to bed now, you will be hating life when your alarm goes off"
then somehow,
it's suddenly 2 in the morning, and I am still awake.  


2 comments:

  1. why are you so cool? flower garden?! that's so great! and let's be honest, life is better with a little trashy tv.

    ReplyDelete