Sunday, February 13, 2011

Livi's Lovely Wedding

I would like to introduce you to my lovely friend Olivia:



We were on study abroad together in London and she was engaged the whole time!
So throughout the four months there was lots of wedding planning, lingerie-purchasing, and she even had her engagements taken in London when her fiance Justin flew out to visit!
I just about died with jealousy, look how beautiful they are!





Her wedding was just last week and it was so lovely that I felt the need to document almost the whole thing!
(Don't worry, I only posted a few of the pictures haha)
























This was the 16th wedding Jean and I have attended together... not a joke.
But it's great because we LOVE weddings!

It was so fun seeing all my London friends!!


aww.. SO happy for you Livi!


Look at her gorgeous dress!

2 comments: