Sunday, December 26, 2010

Happy Christmas!

So want to know where I am right now?
In Heathrow Airport.
Waiting for our flight to Paris which has now been delayed for 2 HOURS!

But I'm really not that upset about it, I've got my computer and the newest Vogue UK, and the rest of my family seems alright with the delay too because they are all asleep in the chairs next to me...

This last week we had the greatest time! I got to show my family and my cousins all my favorite spots in London --

Trafalgar Square, The National Gallery, St. Paul's, Camden Market, British Museum, British Library, Tower of London, Westminster Abby, Houses of Parliment, the London Eye, various Harry Potter sites (of course), Harrods, Oxford Street, Picadilly Circus, Sloane Square, Regents Street, etc etc etc.


We covered a lot of ground in one week haha I'm going to miss London so much!

My mom made a delicious breakfast of French toast with Magleby's syrup, scrambled eggs and bacon on Christmas (I've missed her cooking!!) and we spent Christmas day playing games and telling stories in our flat while eating wayy too much European chocolate and cookies. Not too shabby huh?

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas as well!! It's my favorite time of the year :)

All the kids!



Big Ben!


Les Mis!
(Anne and I will willingly perform a rousing rendition of "One Day More" on command... which we did in the tube, on the bus, and the street... yeah, we got a lot of stares...)



On the steps of the British Museum... This picture basically sums up our whole trip.... hahaha





Why yes, we do have matching velvet leggings and I heart London sweatshirts...



















I was made fun of incessantly for wearing this headband...




Anne asleep on the tube... haha


Gelato at Harrods!


What would Christmas be without matching flannel nightgowns?


Also, this is my new favorite Christmas song, and the video is fantastic because it shows the city of London!



1 comment: