Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Adventures

So each Sunday I go on an adventure by myself. Not because I want to be anti-social, but because everybody gets home from church at different times and it's kind of nice to be alone for a couple hours when you live on top of each other haha.



Last week I went and explored Sloane Square and went to the Saatchi Gallery, two weeks ago I wandered around Hyde Park, and this week I went to Holland Park! Which is this beautiful park with hidden ponds, tennis courts, bridges, and perfectly manicured gardens. I think that London's parks are the best part about the city! (well, not counting the shopping of course...)








This next week I'm off to Northern England!
This includes: York, Ambleside, the Lake District,
and LIVERPOOL FOR A BEATLES TOUR.
See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment