Sunday, October 24, 2010

Primary Program


Today was my ward's Primary Program! The kids have been out of control the last few weeks as we've been rehearsing in the chapel, but today all 15 of them sat still and sang loud and refrained from playing tag during the talks! So I definitely considered it a success.

I got another calling today too -- ward choir accompanist.
So now I play the hymns during sacrament meeting, play the piano in primary, and play the piano after church for choir practice.

I haven't played this much piano in 5 years!

But I love it, our ward choir is so enthusiastic that the choir director has to keep asking everyone to tone it down.
I feel like it's one of those baptist church choirs, minus the spontaneous "hallelujah" shouts.

Some of the cute primary kids I help teach!

No comments:

Post a Comment