Friday, October 22, 2010

I love rocks.

We went to the beach today! Brighton 
 Beach to be exact. It was even sunny for us! Which was very lucky considering England weather. England beaches are funny, there isn't sand, just lots of little rocks.

There was this enormous pier with a carnival going on! And if you think treats are expensive at carnivals, try paying for them in pounds...
To be honest, I almost forgot I was in England for a minute! It felt a lot like when I went to Newport Beach with my family this summer!





Sunbathing on the beach in our coats and scarves hahaha
Just because it's sunny in the UK, doesn't mean it's warm...








I feel like Stonehenge gets a bad rap.
It's really cool! Those rocks have been there since 3,000 B.C.
That is a really long time.
Stonehenge is a default desktop-picture option on every PC computer.
Not very many landmarks can say that.
No, you can't touch them, but that's because they don't want anyone to push them over.
Who in their right mind would do that you might ask? My brothers would probably try...







No comments:

Post a Comment